THE LAGOS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS / SERVICE DELIVERY TO MEMBERS
- Policy Advocacy
Policy Advocacy at the LCCI remains a core mandate. This is done through our various programmes such Business Environment Roundtable, Quarterly Business Luncheon, Quarterly Press Briefing, Press releases, Groups’ Seminars/Symposia, Business Networking, Stakeholders’ Forum and Representations to Federal & State Governments and their Agencies.
- Business Advisory services
The Secretariat has been strengthened to provide business advisory services to members. While non-members will pay the commercial rates for such services, LCCI members’ fees should be subsidized. The Chamber also offers business information on export, import, economic policies, trade fairs, etc. to members.
- Inward and Outward Trade Missions
Members have frequent opportunities to visit exhibitions abroad. Similarly, the Chamber offers a platform for interaction and networking with trade missions from different countries inward.
- Trade Documentation
The provision of Trade documentation services such as issuance of Certificate of Origin and other international documentation is offered to members at subsidized rates.
- Letters of introduction to Embassies
Members who intend to travel abroad will be given letters of introduction (on request) to facilitate Visa application.
- Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation
The services of the Lagos Chamber Arbitration Centre will be made available to members at a subsidized rate. The Chamber also provides legal advice to members in support of their business operations as follows:
- Review of legal agreements
- Drafting of Memorandum of Understanding
- Legal Advisory Services
- Networking Opportunities
- Increase Network and Contact
- Member referral service
- LCCI partnership with other business organizations
- Increase in Global outreach through Membership Directory and advertisement in newsletter and on our website: lagoschamber.com
- Discount for participation at the Lagos International Trade Fair
We offer discount on participation fees in the annual Lagos International Trade Fair, organised by the chamber. This discount ranges between 2.5% and 10%, depending on the membership category.
- Business Development Services
The BEST Unit of the Chamber offers a broad spectrum of Business Development Services to members and non-members. These services cover the following areas:
- Business Clinic
- Training ( Skills & Cognitive)
- Business Information Services
- Consulting Services
- Website development services for members at special rates.
- Intervention on behalf of members with relevant Government agencies at various levels from Local, State & Federal Government.
- Use of Chamber facilities at reduced or no cost e.g. Chamber board room, training halls, projectors etc.
- Entrepreneurship capacity building programmes such as LCCI Mentoring Programme and the DVT (Dual Vocational Training) a collaboration with the German Government.
- Access to Federal Government tender information for contract through the Chamber.
- LCCI Loyalty Scheme – which gives members the opportunity of buying and enjoying services at discounted with a variety of vendors, merchants and service providers e.g. KLM/Air France, Laterna Books, SIMS Nigeria Ltd (Distributors of Samsung & Panasonic electronics) etc.
- Members Day Networking Event to show case your band and sell your product and services.
- Meeting and forming Joint Ventures and Alliances with European businesses through the Enterprise Europe Network.
- Listing your product and services free on the RUNITRADE online global market place for both local and global sales.